A vital aspect of successful manufactured goods production and delivery is the ability to determine material loads effectively and hastily. Ensure the items your business fabricates or sells are accurately weighed with precision single-point load cells from Coti Global.
Single-point load cells are transducers that gauge and monitor compression. Also known as brick load cells, they are often mounted directly under a platform used to weigh loads. Common uses for this load cell type include:
- Industrial scales
- Check weighers
- Retail scales
- Bin lifting
- Bench scales
- Waste collection
At Coti Global, our expert team manufactures high-performance single-point load cells that are commonly used in commercial and industrial weighing systems as well as small- to mid-size bench platforms. Features of our single-point load cells include:
- Single-cell application design
- Six- to 2,000-pound capacity range
- Weighted capacities can be noted in kilograms or pounds
- Majority of single-point load cells have 2.00 mV/V rated outputs
- Specialty models have 1.00 mV/V outputs and 3.00 mV/V outputs, in low capacity range
An ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System-certified company, we offer one of the most extensive load cell ranges in the industry. Dedicated to delivering products that outperform and outlast, the load cells we manufacture are:
- National Type Evaluation Program, or NTEP, certified
- Factory Mutual, or FM, approved
Take your commercial or industrial application to the next level with Coti Global. Our highly trained team can suggest the right load cell for your process and deliver that product on time and at a competitive price.
Contact us to learn more about our single-point load cell range.